Six Middle Tennesseans were honored for outstanding volunteer work recently at Hands On Nashville’s 27th annual Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Awards presented by HCA/TriStar Health.
• Maury Regional Medical Center Auxiliary – Civic Volunteer Group Award presented by U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company
• Susan Hatfield – Community Impact Volunteer Award presented by C3 Consulting
• Deloitte – Corporate Service Project Award presented by Emdeon
• Steve and Deb LaForge – Direct Service Volunteer Award presented by McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations
• Roy Thompson, DDS – Volunteer Innovator Award presented by First Tennessee
• Ben Rosenberg – Youth Volunteer Award presented by Baptist Healing Trust
More than 600 volunteers and agency representatives attended the luncheon and ceremony at the Marriott Cool Springs Conference Center. The annual event recognizes volunteers for their outstanding contributions to the community.
The six award recipients were selected from 18 finalists and more than 80 nominees.