A great deal of time and preparation has gone into the planning of the second annual Creatives’ Day. This year’s event will be held on Saturday, October 21, at the downtown Main Branch of the Nashville Public Library from 1-4:30 pm. Brian Sexton and his amazing team of event organizers say “there will be something for everyone.” That’s not just a clique. It’s a valid assessment.
Creatives’ Day is Tennessee’s largest celebration for Creatives and organizations that support Tennessee’s Creative Economy. The celebration is a free of charge, family friendly arts celebration.
Here’s what to expect as a family or individual:
• Painting, sculpting, music, theatre, and dance
• Arts and craft activities for the entire family
• Face painting
• Film screenings
• Food from participating vendors
• ‘Art Built This City’ walking tour
• Art Crawl meet and greet
• Nashville Public Library Art Gallery Exhibition
Here’s what to expect as a Creative:
• Support services from 30+ organizations
• Affordable housing resources
• Healthcare screenings
• Financial support and business coaching
• NPL membership support services
• Meet and network with other Tennessee area artists
• A day of gratitude and love
Creatives’ Day has been branded as Tennessee’s largest celebration for Creatives and organizations that support Tennessee’s Creative Economy. The celebration is a free family friendly event.
The Nashville Fashion Alliance, one of 20+ Creatives’ Day participants this year, will be in the Arts and Entertainment Resource Zone. Choices will range from designer-led startups to emerging brands demonstrating traction and readiness to scale. The Nashville Fashion Alliance is dedicated to creating the support network for fashion companies to grow, thrive, and become solid employers.
Take it all in, relax and be artfully stimulated. Check out Creatives’ Day 2017 and pre-register onsite soon. October 21 is right around the corner.