Always begin your confessions by saying out loud: It is written in ___ (then repeat the scripture that goes with the confession).
Example: “It is written in Psalms 107:20, God said that He sent His word and it healed me. Therefore, I am healed of ____disease. ____, you cannot remain in my body. In Jesus’ name I am healed. Thank you, Lord, for healing me. I receive my healing.”
1) “I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord,” Psalm 118:17.
2)“Jesus you are my Healer my Deliverer,” Exodus 15: 26.
- “Jesus you are Lord of my life, sickness and disease have no power over me,” Romans 10:19.
“Lord, you have forgiven all of my iniquities, you have healed all of my diseases, you have redeemed my life from destruction, therefore I will fulfill my days in good health,” Galatians 3: 13.
- “I am redeemed from the curse of the law, therefore, I am redeemed from all sickness/diseases,” Galatians 3:13.
- “Lord you have blessed my bread and my water, you have satisfied my mouth with good things and you have renewed my youth like the eagles,” Psalm 103:1-3.
- “I am the healed, protecting my health. My body is the temple of God,” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
“I speak to ____ (name of sickness). Get out my body now, you must go now In Jesus name. Jesus is Lord of my life, healing, health and wholeness resides in me. I exercise the authority given me by God. I say leave now: get out. In the name of Jesus, I am healed. Thank You Jesus (Matthew 8:17).
“Jesus bore my sins in His body on the tree; therefore, I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness. With the stripes Jesus took on his back, I am healed. In Jesus’ name, Amen. Thank you Jesus I receive my healing (1 Peter 2:24).